Epithelialisation Go Back
Partial-thickness wounds heal mainly by epithelialisation. Full-thickness wounds heal mainly by contraction, filling with granulation tissue, and epithelial migration from the wound edges. Epithelial tissue is pink in colour.
- Promote a moist wound healing environment
- Manage exudate
- Protect the wound surface
Choose primary dressing in accordance with wound exudate.
Let’s HealTM solution:
- TIELLE® Family Dressings depending on exudate level
- ADAPTIC TOUCH® Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing
- NU-DERM® Hydrocolloid Dressing
- N-A® and N-A® Ultra Dressing
- NU-DERM® Alginate Dressing
- BIOCLUSIVE® Transparent Dressing
In venous ulcers:
C1782 Feb 2014
PRB code 3454