Epithelialisation Go Back
Partial-thickness wounds heal mainly by epithelialisation. Full-thickness wounds heal mainly by contraction, filling with granulation tissue, and epithelial migration from the wound edges. Epithelial tissue is pink in colour.
Choose primary dressing in accordance with wound exudate.
Let’s HealTM solution:
- TIELLE® Family Dressings depending on exudate level
- ADAPTIC TOUCH® Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing
- NU-DERM® Hydrocolloid Dressing
- N-A® and N-A® Ultra Dressing
- NU-DERM® Alginate Dressing
- BIOCLUSIVE® Transparent Dressing
In venous ulcers: