Not your ordinary primary silicone wound contact layer...
ADAPTIC TOUCH® Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing offers Comfort, performance and affordability through its unique design!
See 'How does it work' to learn more...
- Evidence Made Easy: Testing adherence
- International case series: Using ADAPTIC TOUCH® Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing
- Design principles for optimal non-adherent dressing performance
- ADAPTIC TOUCH® Atraumatic-Dressing-Change
- Team Sky’s medical team hugely impressed with ADAPTIC TOUCH®
- ADAPTIC TOUCH® case studies from Cardiff University
- ADAPTIC TOUCH® in Ease of Handling study
- Consensus guidance for the use of ADAPTIC TOUCH® non-adhering dressing
ADAPTIC TOUCH® product sizes:
Please refer to the relevant country website for correct product codes, sizes and
© Systagenix Wound Management 2011. Brands marked with ® or ™ are trademarks of
Systagenix. All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their
1. Stephens S. et al., Evaluation of a non-adhering silicone wound contact dressing with optimised design for the management of dry to heavily exuding wounds (in vitro/vivo). Poster, Wounds UK 2010
2. Stephens S. et al., Evaluation of the properties of a non-adhering silicone primary wound contact layer (in vitro). Poster, Wounds UK 2010
3. Stephens S. et al., Evaluation of the free passage of fluid through a non-adhering silicone wound contact layer (in vitro). Poster, Wounds UK 2010