TIELLE® Packing comes in the form of a hydropolymer foam without backing or adhesive. It is soft and conformable and specially intended to be used for patients with very fragile skin surrounding wound or deeper cavity wounds and for all levels of exudate
- TIELLE® Packing is up to 38% more absorbent* - look for the Comfort Plus sticker on the pack
* Results may vary, data on file
To see sizes for the TIELLE® Packing and the TIELLE® Family, please click here for each variant.
Please refer to the relevant country website for correct product codes, sizes and cartons configurations
© Systagenix Wound Management 2011. Brands marked with ® or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix. All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
1. Mistry, P. et al. Evaluating an Improved Absorbent Foam Layer for Fluid Handling Capabilities and Tensile Strength, poser, Wounds UK 2011
2. Evaluating a superabsorbent hydropolymer dressing for exudating venous leg ulcers. Schulze, H.J., Lane, C., Charles, H., Ballard, K., Hampton, S., Moll, I. J Wound Care 2001, 10(1):511-518.Data on file
3. Carter K. Hydropolymer dressings in the management of wound exudate. Br. J Community Nurs 2003:8 (Exudate Supplement 10-16)
4. Mistry, P. et al. Evaluating an Improved Absorbent Foam Layer for Fluid Handling Capabilities and Tensile Strength, poser, Wounds UK 2011