For more detailed clinical and in vitro work on the benefits of PROMOGRAN®, please click one of the links below.
- PROMOGRAN® evidence table
- OWM Health Economic Supplement, November 2010
- Wounds International MMPs Made Easy
- Wounds International PROMOGRAN® & PROMOGRAN PRISMA® Made Easy
- Use of oxidized regenerated cellulose in facilitating wound healing
- Collagen /Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Therapies in Managing Chronic Wounds
- The Effect of Collagen-Based Wound Dressings on Bacterial Growth
- Modulation of the chronic wound environment;an in vitro evaluation of advanced wound therapies
- Evidence for Wound Therapies – In Vitro, In Vivo, In Practice
- Combination therapy for full thickness wounds utilizing an ORC/collagen matrix dressing and negative pressure therapy
- Audit of costs and outcomes of PROMOGRAN® usage within a cohort of patients with diabetic foot ulcers
- Evidence for Collagen/ORC Therapies-In vitro, Ex vivo and in Clinical Practice
The role of Proteases in wound healing
OWM Educational website on Proteases in Wound Care
Systagenix is not responsible for the content of external websites.
The product information on this page is not intended to be used by health care professionals or users in the United States and may not comply with the regulatory standards of the United States – please click the link above for product information in respect of products used in the United States
1. Lazaro-Martinez et al. Randomized comparative trial of a collagen/oxidized regenerated cellulose dressing in the treatment of neuropathic diabetic foot ulcers. F.R. Circ. Esp.2007, 82(1), 27-31
2. Veves A et al. A randomized , controlled trial of Collagen/ORC vs standard treatments in the management of diabetic foot ulcers. Arch Surg 2002;137:822-827
3. Snyder. Sequential therapies and advanced wound care products as a standard practice in the home care setting. Home health abstract for SAWC, San Diego, April 2008 (presentation at the J&J satellite symposium)
4. Ghatenekar O. Willis. M. Persson U. Health Economics. ‘Cost effectiveness of treating deep diabetic foot ulcers with collagen/ORC in four European countries’. J Wound Care, Vol 11, No2. Feb 2002
5. Cullen B, Smith R, McCulloch E, Silcock D, Morrison L. Mechanism of action of Collagen/ORC, a protease modulating matrix for treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. Wound Rep Regen 2002;10:16-25.
11. Cullen, B., Kemp, L., Essler, L. Rebalancing wound biochemistry improves healing: a clinical study examining effect of PROMOGRAN. Wound Repair Regen. 2004 12(2) A4
12. Cullen et al. A comparison of collagen containing dressings to modify the chronic wound environment. EWMA 2007
13. Cullen, B., Boyle, C., Webb, Y. Modulation of the chronic wound environment; an in vitro evaluation of advanced wound therapies. SAWC, Tampa FL, 2007.