SILVERCEL® is intended for use in the management of all moderate to heavily exuding partial and full-thickness
chronic wounds, including:
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Donor sites, traumatic and surgical wounds
As the product contains alginate it may assist in the control of minor bleeding in superficial wounds.
© Systagenix Wound Management 2013. Brands marked with ® or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix. All other products referenced herein
are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C1725 DEC 2013
1. Rennison, T. Et al. In-Vitro Evaluations of a Silver Hydro-Alginate Dressing to Determine Suitability for Use on Chronic Wounds. Poster, 2006.
2. SILVERCEL Hydroalginate: a case study series. Case study series, Wounds UK Supplement 1(3) 2005.
3. Rennison T et al. Simulated In-Use Tests to Evaluate an Elemental Silver Hydro-Alginate Wound Dressing. Poster, ETRS 2006 (In vitro)
4. Addison, D. et al. Evaluation of the Antimicrobial Properties & Silver Release Profile of an Antimicrobial Silver Alginate Wound Dressing. Poster Presentation, SAWC 2005
5. Teot, L. et al. The management of wounds using Silvercel hydroalginate. Wounds UK, 2005
6. Addison, D. et al. SILVERCEL® Alginate. A new silver dressing. Poster, WUWHS 2004
7. Stephens, S. et al. In vitro evaluations of a hydro-alginate wound dressing with silver for the management of chronic wounds. Poster, 2007
8. Addison D et al. An Antimicrobial Dressing for moderate to heavily exuding infected and critically colonised wounds. Poster, EWMA 2003
9. Stephens, S. et al. Evaluation of an Elemental Silver Hydro-Alginate Wound Dressing. Poster, 2007.
10. Di Lonardo, A. et al. The use of SILVERCEL® to dress excision wounds following burns surgery. Wounds UK 2006, Vol 2(4):122-124.
C1725 DEC 2013