SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT Dressing is the next generation of Silver Antimicrobial Dressing with the unique features of a Non-Adherent layer to maximise protection of the wound bed particularly at dressing change.
Helping to keep your patients happy at dressing change...
The unique composition: a mixture of alginate, carboxymethylcellulose, and silver coated nylon fibres manages exudate effectively in infected or heavily colonised wounds. Whilst the unique EasyLIFT® film layer keeps the dressing simple and convenient to use, minimising pain and trauma at dressing change for your patients.
- SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT: Assessment and diagnosis, Complex wounds, Infection
- Case series evaluation of a silver non-adherent dressing
- Non-adherent properties of SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT
- In vivo study: Reduced wound tissue disruption with SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT
- SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT-Effect-On-Bacteria-And-Biofilms
© Systagenix Wound Management 2011. Brands marked with ® or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix. All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT references
1. Clark, R PhD; Stephens, S-A (BSc (Hons); Del Bono, M; Abloye, O; Bayliff, S BSc (Hons); The Evaluation of Absorbent Silver containing Dressings In Vitro; Systagenix Wound Management. Poster Presentation CAWC Quebec City October 2009
2. R.Clark, Michelle Del Bono, Sally-Anne Stephens, Omotayo Abioye, Simon Bayliff: Simulated in use tests to evaluate a Non-Adherent Antimicrobial silver alginate dressing. Presentation Quebec City October 2009.
3. Clark,Stephens,Del Bono: From Lab to Leg The importance of correlating in-vitro and in-vivo test systems to clinical experience. Poster presented SAWC 2010.