SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT Hydro-Alginate Antimicrobial Dressing is a non-woven pad composed of alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and silver coated nylon fibres, with a non-adherent wound contact layer.
SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT Product sizes:
Please refer to the relevant country website for correct product codes,
sizes and cartons configurations.
New poster demonstrating role of SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT on infected wounds
Use of SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT on burn wounds: a case series
Click here for more news & evidence on SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT
© Systagenix Wound Management 2011. Brands marked with ® or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix. All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C1678 NOV 2013
1. Clark, R. et al. Simulated in use tests to evaluate a Non-Adherent Antimicrobial silver alginate dressing. Poster, CAWC 2009 (in vitro).
2. Gray, D. SILVERCEL® Non Adherent dressing: taking the pain out of antimicrobial use. Wounds UK 2009, Vol 5(4).
3. Hart, J. and Bell, A. Evaluation of a novel antimicrobial non adherent silver alginate/CMC wound dressing in the porcine partial-thickness excisional wound model. Poster, Wounds UK 2009.
4. Clark, R. et al. The Evaluation of Absorbent Silver containing dressings In Vitro. Poster, Wounds UK 2009.
5. Clark, R. and Bradbury, S. SILVERCEL® NON ADHERENT Made Easy. Wounds International Vol. 1(5) 2010.
6. McInroy, L., et al. Effect of a new non adherent absorbent silver antimicrobial dressing on biofilm formation. Poster, 2009 (in vitro).
7. International case series: Using SILVERCEL Non-Adherent: Case Studies. London: Wounds International, 2012.
8. Edwards, J. Use of SILVERCEL® NON-ADHERENT dressings on burn wounds: a case series. Wounds UK 2013, Vol 9(3): 85-88.
C1678 NOV 2013